UPDATE: Dino Compendium author, Matthias Bartz, will be attending and driving a Silver 246 GTS, join him for 3 days in the beauty of Sedona.
MORE SCENERY, COME WITH US – The Desert Region Ferrari Club of America is hosting the International Ferrari meet Nov 6-10, 2019 in Scottsdale, AZ and there will be a lot of fun packed into four days. So many activities that you may not be able to see some of the most beautiful parts of our “Grand Canyon State”, where day trips will be out of range for Dinos and Vintage Ferrari unless rushed on major highways. But there is a better way; off the beaten path with just 2-4 hrs driving each day, The Volunteer led Dino Rally Nov 10-13, 2019.
STAY LONGER, SEE MORE – Unpack once, stay 3 nights in the world class destination, Sedona, Arizona, and let local club members show you the back roads that we regularly drive to The Grand Canyon, Sedona, and Historic Route 66!
LIMITED HOTEL SPACE REMAINING, PLEASE CHECK OUR HOTEL LINK TO CONFIRM ROOM AVAILABILITY BEFORE REGISTERING FOR TRIP : https://be.synxis.com/?adult=1&arrive=2019-11-10&chain=13057&child=0¤cy=USD&depart=2019-11-13&group=FCI&hotel=7509&level=hotel&locale=en-US&rooms=1
The CopperState Rally also know and use these same roads for their Vintage Auto tours, but they charge almost $7500.00 for that event. This volunteer led trip only charges $195 ($295 late fee after Octt 1) and have negotiated a 30% discount at one of the top hotels in Sedona, Arizona. We are proud to show our Tifosi friends the beauty of our State but space is limited so please register early to be assured a spot.
*** UPDATE: SECOND LEVEL GARAGE OPEN – I have rented the second and last garage structure, 12 spaces only. This is also a private garage, secure, monitored structure with roving guard but on the second tier. First registered, first served.
SOLD OUT FIRST LEVEL GARAGE – The Amara Hotel’s 15 car parking structure on entrance level is rented solely for our use. This is directly across from the Valet and Check In and under multiple camera surveillance. The first 15 cars to register and pay for this event will have reserved, private, covered parking at the resort
I am an experienced trip leader and have planned this to be easy on Dinos, where you arrive, park, and have no need to drive until the next day’s group drive. Here is how I remove the need to take the Dino out after arrival at the hotel:
- LOCATION: The AMARA Hotel is located creekside, central to downtown Sedona and just footsteps to art galleries, shops, bars and superb restaurants.
- SECURE PRIVATE PARKING: Your Dino is safe under 24/7 video directly across from the eagle eye of the Valet and Hotel Head offices
- HOTEL SHUTTLE We have contracted with the Amara Hotel’s mini shuttle to be on call to take Dino Rally guests to local Sedona destinations.
- PLANNED FUEL STOPS No need to scramble each morning and try and find fuel in a strange city before the driver’s meeting! I plan and coordinate fueling to remove this need. Each morning our first planned stop is 45 mins out for a Fuel and Bathroom Stop. We are also sympathetic coffee drinkers and use this as a post-coffee “Health Break” prior to those upcoming kidney wrenching twisted turns. 🙂
- JEEP CHASE VEHICLE: Our Chase vehicle will carry spare fuel, fluids, parts, wheels, tires and is also available for private Off Road tours with Matthew our mechanic, local guide, Off-Road repair specialist and Chase Vehicle driver
FLEXIBLE LENGTH TRIP – Has Sedona captured your heart and would you like to stay an extra day at our discounted rate? No problem.
Are you Time limited and must leave early to meet a transporter schedule? No worries, our hotel is flexible on accommodation lengths of stay, you will get our group discount and we can tailor some activities to your schedule. But the main goal is that we share the beauty of The Grand Canyon State with you!
Contact 480.662-6688 email: Organizer@DinoRally.com